The Bullpen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the hit CBS show, NCIS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My NCIS FanFictions

Go down 

Do you like 'Ziva's Farewell Letter' ?
Yes, it sounds just like Ziva (grammar, choice of words, but also emotions etc.)
My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_lcap33%My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes, but it's not Ziva-ish
My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_lcap67%My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No (Please give a reason)
My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_lcap0%My NCIS FanFictions I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
o0JennyxXxJethro0o
Recruiter
Recruiter
o0JennyxXxJethro0o

My NCIS FanFictions Empty
PostSubject: My NCIS FanFictions   My NCIS FanFictions EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Ziva'sFarewell Letter - o0JennyxXxJethro0o

Dear Father,

As I am writing this letter to you, I am on my way to fulfill the mission.
The reason I write this letter not in Hebrew but in English is that from all
the languages that I speak, it is the only one in which I have not been lied to.
You see, I thought it was true; blood really was thicker than water.
But I have come to understand that this is just another lie.
When I decided to stay in Tel Aviv with you, in order to step up and
finish Michael's job, I left people behind who were honest to me from
scratch. They had no blood, no reason to, and yet, they were.

Blood, father, is a liquid that spends life and also keeps it.
But water, I see now, does the same thing. The only difference, in that matter, is that
water -unlike blood- doesn't only go along with it's own type.

After all, it is true. YOU are my family, my blood. The only that I have left
after I have lost almost all of my blood over the past decades.
And the people I am leaving behind in Washington D.C may not be my
family, nevertheless, they have always treated me as if I were.
And it is them, whom I owe it ALL to.

But I doubt you will ever understand how it feels to sincerely care about
people -let alone love them.
I, on the other hand, have loved a lot.
I loved Tali, whom you, against her wishes, forced to become a Mossad
Officer as which she lost her life. I loved Ari, whom you hurt and
manipulated so intensively that I was forced to kill him in order to save
another man's life.
(You must not know your oldest daughter very well if you think I have
done it for you ordered me to).
And I have also loved Michael..

Here's something nobody will ever know: I thought I could run from my
destiny.
All my life, have I been the way you raised me to be.
Professional. Considerate. Outstanding in all I do.
But during the year I spent with Michael, I thought I had a future ahead of myself that held beautiful surprises. I thought I had a future ahead of myself -period.
When he came to D.C, I believed he was going to ask me to marry him.
I realize that you know how that ended.
And once again, father, you have showed me that dreaming really was meant for kids, and that love was just a game they play.

The reason I'm writing you this letter is because I have realized you can't
run from yourself.
I, as your daughter, am destined to die the way my siblings have. The
way Michael has.
So, know that by the time you open the envelope, I have completed the
mission, and am on my way back to Tel Aviv.
I am without Mossad Officer Malachi Ben-Gidon but he is probably back
before this letter even arrives.

Anyway, I have accepted my fate is to be a soulless, rootless tool whose
job is to kill for the greater picture, since that is what it means to be your
daughter.
I have served you well all my life. But I now serve myself, trying to make
up for all the life's I've taken.
It may seem ironical to you but I plan to do this by taking two more lives..

Êli David, I am writing you this letter as a warning.
The past 4 years have taught me things my education has lacked:
Honor. Fairness. Dignity.
For these merits, I am warning you now that when I arrive in our
country, I will extinguish this godless family. I will kill you.

Shalom, Ziva.

Please comment!!! My NCIS FanFictions Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
http://o0jibbsxxxtiva0o.deviantart.com/
o0JennyxXxJethro0o
Recruiter
Recruiter
o0JennyxXxJethro0o

My NCIS FanFictions Empty
PostSubject: Probationary Agents by o0JennyxXxJethro0o   My NCIS FanFictions EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 pm

“Probationary Agents” by o0JennyxXxJethro0o

Part 1
„If you don't want me. Fine.” She swam towards the cold metal ladder that would lead out of his ridiculously large swimming pool. Immediately, Tony chased her. “Ludicrous!” He shoved her against one of the long rims and grabbed her chin.
It didn't cease to amaze Tony that a pair of green eyes could impress him that much, seeing as his eyes were of the same color. Still, hers and his eyes could hardly be any more different, he thought. While his were almond shaped, quite pale and, the way he saw them, rather empty, hers reminded him of his deceased mother's earrings. For special occasions, which the wealthy and just as well proud DiNozzos would attend more often than not, Mariella DiNozzo would sneak up to the save and fetch out a pair of big, round Russian diopsides that shined in the most intensive shade of green Tony had seen. Until the day he met a woman that brought back memories of a movie he enjoyed watching back in High School, about two nerdy teenagers who had managed to create the woman of their dreams simply using the computer. A woman by the name of Jennifer Shepard.
In his current condition, however, he couldn't possibly remember that it's title was Weird Science and since Lisa aka Kelly LeBrock, couldn't compete with the hot tempered redhead in front of him anyway, Tony pushed away all thoughts of her, and instead, began to finally kiss Jen. God only knows, he thought, how much longer he could have resisted the urge that had overcome him the minute her application has found it's way onto his and Gibbs' desk when the two of them were desperately seeking an adequate new team member they both could live with.
Back then, our oh so smooth NCIS agents could have sworn ending starvation in the 3rd world was an easier assignment, but NCIS Director Tom Morrow would continually pressure them into hiring not only an extraordinary agent, but also a female one. And that's where things got nasty. Without question, Tony was the best young agent Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs had ever worked with. Yet, Tony was also the worst womanizer whose acquaintance he had ever met. Nevertheless, Gibbs decided to give his protégées the equal right to decide whom to give the job. To his defense, he had not seen this one coming. Or had he? Irrelevant, Gibbs had thought. After years of working under him, Tony knew all of his boss' rules by heart. Especially #12, that left no doubt about not accepting two co-workers dating each other.

Part 2
However, when going through Jenny's rather impressive vita, it once again became undeniable that deep down inside the Veteran and the Playboy were much more alike than either of them would want to admit. Truth be told, though, when what convinced Gibbs of her was the fact that, just like him, Jen had been serving as a Marine, Tony made the decision to want to interview her solely based on her application photo. The day after, she had his vote the minute she had walked into the office, looking even more stunning. “We gotta have her!”, he said grinning when Gibbs and him had been discussing her interview in private. Lucky I said we, he added in mind. Admiring her attitude, Gibbs had approved and given her the job. Neither of them had even thought of asking her reasons to leave the Corps although she clearly had had a great career ahead of herself. Tony simply hadn't cared while Gibbs knew the sanctity of a secret. He certainly would ask her when he felt he had to know. Until then, though, it was all up to her what she did and did not share with her teammates.

“You do realize that you're still fully dressed, do you?”, Jen asked smirking. Tony had teased Jen, claiming her body wouldn't offer anything he hadn't already known, Jen had stripped naked to convince him otherwise. Instead of saying anything, though, Tony dragged her into his arms, shifted his weight and let them both fell into the pool, disregarding that he was wearing one of his grossly overpriced Italian suits. “Man's gotta do what he's gotta do.” He shrugged. And what he had to do right now was to rock that nixie's world. In order to that he heaved himself onto the rim of the pool and in about no time he had been bare naked and taken a header back into the water. That way, he somehow managed for Jen's hair band to come lose and when he resurfaced thick red curls surrounded Jenny's ivory-white body like blazing flames. Tony whistled keenly. “Eric's back, hon'” Once more did he wrap his arms around her, enjoying it ten times more seeing as he now felt her bare chest pressed tightly against his own. “You're a prince alright.” That, she had noticed only today when he brought her home with him.
“My humble manor.”, he had said. She hadn't needed to set a foot into the house to correct him. “Mansion, you mean.” The place is a damn palace, she had thought. Roughly knowing what he earned, she quickly realized he must be a child of money. A staggering family portrait reminding her of paintings taken from royals that hung upon one of his walls confirmed her theory immediately.
Tony lectured her that it wasn't all gold that shined and pressed his lips into her neck. “Thanks for the lecture boss.”, she joked but didn't smile. Instead, she lay back her head and shut her spherical eyes so she would be able to blind out the rest of the world and only sense the warmth beaming from his surprisingly rough lips.
A couple of weeks ago Tony had been poking around Jens desk when she was out to fetch fresh coffee. There, he had found his personal jackpot. A photo of her teenage days in which she was dressed like Abby on her wildest days and sitting in front of her drums pursing her lips to kiss on of her sticks. When the bing noise the elevator made before opening it's door had warned him about her return, Tony had quickly hidden the photo inside of his jacket. But it had been a false alarm. Another fellow agent was the only one that had stepped out of the lift. Taking advantage of this blessing, Tony had marched straight into the copy room to duplicate the picture and sneak the photo back into Jens. She would never find out, he had thought. At least until I'll make her. When he had just fetched out the photo, Jen had entered the copy room almost startling him to death. She had been sure that he was up to something. Already, when returning to her desk had she noticed that something was off. Putting one and one together, she had realized he must have stolen something that would fit into a copy machine. As she had thought about this, Tony had sneaked the picture back into his pocket and in order not to blow his cover he had grabbed a pale of blank pages. “Always need those, don't cha?” But before she could have answered, Jen had tripped and when he had tried to catch her they both landed on the floor. Lying on top of him Jen had looked into his eyes. “I never noticed how cute you are.” He hadn't had an explanation for it but in that moment he had blushed. “Yes you are. Really sweet and so handsome.” Featuring a sad smile she had raised her knee all the way up between his legs. “I despise Gibbs' rules.”, she had sighed. Tony had felt her entire body weighing down his own and that knee of hers surely hadn't helped him remaining calm either. “Me too.”, was all he had managed to reply as she had very slowly started shifting her weight on top of him driving him downright crazy. Jen had slipped her hand under his clothes and started to rub his chest. It had occurred to tony that Gibbs would kill him but he just had no power to resist her. Let alone the will. To his surprise, though, Jen had suddenly stood up. “I reckon that's mine.”, she had said waving around the photography he had stolen. It was certainly not smart to mess with her. Tony had had to learn that lesson the hard way. Quite literally.

Jen's cheeks started to flush with heat when he pressed his waist against hers. To her it felt like it was the first time they had been intimate with each other. Matter of fact, though, it wasn't.

Fifteen minutes had already had passed and Tony had still not returned from the copy room. Their lunch break had almost been over and soon Gibbs would have returned. “What the hell?” When Jen had pushed back her chair and once more entered the copy room she had caught Tony with his eyes shut repeating the name Roseanne over and over. And he had done that for rather obvious reasons. “Good god, you've gotta be kidding me. I thought you were some sort of modern Don Juan and my little tease from before gets you so exited?” Even that nasty comment of hers hadn't worked. “Alright.”, she had sighed. “Guess this one's on me.” Before Tony could even have begun to understand what happened, Jen had knelt down in front of him, unzipping his trousers.

“It's not like we haven't already gone against the rules, Jen.” Tony mentioned, misreading her excitement. “That's not it Tony.” Whatever it was that had driven her to ease him back then had slipped her mind almost immediately after it had happened. Sure, Jen was an experienced woman, but not everything she had said to him in order to get back her photo had been a lie. There really was something indescribably sweet and innocent about this man that weakened her knees. And that was not an easy goal to achieve. “Tony..”, she repeated. “Don't leave me yet, alright?” The fact that with him sex was all it could ever be didn't mean she couldn't try to enjoy it. Enjoy it with him. And in order for that to happen she needed him to stay a tad bit more focused. “Let's get this straight: I am not one of your bimbos.” He winked at her. “Think I donno that? Cuz' I do. I really have the hearts for you, Jenny.”
Ever since she was a little girl, her father, Jasper Shepard, had told her to beware smart men and their persuasive ways. Would the Lieutenant still be alive, he'd probably shake his head over this encounter. His daughter used to not only be smart and very self-disciplined but also a woman with rather high standards. What on earth made her offer herself to a man that tossed women aside like tissues at the end of the night? Jasper wouldn't know.
Jen blamed his sweet-talking on the burning sun that shined down on them so merciless, and used the fact that in combination with the cool water this hotness became super seductive as an excuse for her to fall for it.
Nevertheless, did she shut him up as he was about to admit he really hadn't come across a body as lovely as hers before with a greatly demanding kiss. “Shut up..”, she breathed and let her hands run down his body and wrapped one of them around him, promptly arousing him. In that moment Tony decided a little payback was only fair. He made her let go of him and dived under water for a moment to literally cool down. Then, he resurfaced and took a few very deep breaths featuring an innocent smile.

In Progress My NCIS FanFictions Icon_exclaim Comment Please.. My NCIS FanFictions Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
http://o0jibbsxxxtiva0o.deviantart.com/

My NCIS FanFictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bullpen :: General NCIS Discussion :: Artsy Stuff-
Jump to: